Burlington Masonic Centre
459 Brant Street Burlington, ON L7R 2G3
About the site:
The original building, constructed between 1850 and 1853, housed James Allen’s carriage-making business, which produced many of the horse carts and sleighs for the Hamilton Street Railway. The Masons purchased the building in 1909 and expanded it in 1953-54. The lodge room and banquet room are on the second floor; the first floor is rented for commercial purposes.