Canadian Red Cross Society
262 Guelph Line Burlington, ON L7R 3K7
About the site:
Built on land that once belonged to John Brant, the Wesleyan Methodist Church and School was built in 1862. While the church changed its name throughout the years, the one-storey front- gabled frame structure’s exterior has remained unchanged. Since 1969 it has been owned and operated by the Canadian Red Cross Society.