Freeman Station

Address:
1255 Fairview Street Burlington, ON L7S 1Y3

About the site:

Built in 1906 for the Grand Trunk Railway as a combination passenger and baggage depot, the Burlington West Station (formerly Burlington Junction, known as “Freeman Station”) exhibits many stylistic features characteristic of Grand Trunk Railway stations constructed in that decade. A group of volunteers, the Friends of Freeman Station, manage the station.