St. Luke’s Anglican Church
1382 Ontario Street, Burlington, ON L7S 1G1
About the site:
The oldest church in Burlington was completed in 1834 and consecrated in 1838. Elizabeth Brant, daughter of Captain Joseph Brant, donated part of the Crown land that was granted to her father for his services to the British during the American Revolution, for the construction of the church. View the many stained glass windows, showing scenes from the Bible and many saints, including St. Luke.